Thursday, September 23, 2010

Letters to Moree 1 - Allan Willie


Dear Mr Moree,
It was such a pleasure having a chat with you on election night.
I only wish we could have talked more but I felt I needed to circulate amongst my supporters.
I am sure you are pleased with my recent decision to back the Labor Party in the current political situation.
I well remember you telling me to ‘Get into bed with Joolea’. Ha Ha – I think you had consumed a few ‘drinkies’.
In all seriousness though, I would be most humbled if you would allow me to seek your counsel from time to time.
You mentioned that not only are you big time in the earthmoving business but a big time grazier as well.
I would like to take you up on your offer of spending a day with you at Nugent.
I have a picture of myself as a child sitting on a tractor on top of my piano.
It would be lovely to have a picture of your good self and me on your tractor to go with it.
Hoping to see you soon Brian!
PS: I am sure your donation of $35 got us over the line what?
Kind Regards
Allan Willie.

No comments:

Post a Comment